Please follow our challenge blog:

Copyright details:

myfreecopyright.com registered & protected The cards shared by the DT on this blog are for inspiration and enjoyment. Please do not copy them for any publication, contest submissions or use them in inspirational or compilations CD's which are then sold on to other crafters. Many thanks for your understanding.

Tuesday 7 July 2015

Challenge 266 - Birthdays - Winner and Top 3

It's Sharon here again and I am delighted to announce the winner and top three of my Birthday challenge.

There were such a lot of wonderful cards this week that it was very hard to choose, but here goes with my final, and very talented winners.

First of all the over all winner and recipient of a voucher from 'Inspired by Stamping is



A gorgeous card, I am still you will agree! Anna - please contact Judith at the email address in the side bar, so that she can arrange for your prize.

Now on to my Top Three for this week……in no particular order:







I am sure you will agree that they are all lovely.

Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week, and don't forget to check back tomorrow morning for a brand new Fab n Funky challenge.

Sharon and the Fab n Funky Team.

4 comments:

  1. Oooh...thanks for choosing my card in the Top 3 - what a lovely surprise!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for picking my card in the Top 3 and congrats to the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness...what a wonderful surprise to see my card chosen as one of the TOP 3 for #266!! You made my day brighter! Thanks so much and congrats to Helen and Natalie as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo hoo! I won! Thank you for this opportunity and congratulations to all participants and TOP 3!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks from everyone at "Fab 'n' Funky" Challenges for joining in with us this week. We can't wait to see your project.